Experts on The Project
A world-class international team was assembled to produce the Definitive Feasibility Study and other reports, and comprised of leading consultants and advisers, experienced local and expatriate staff and senior management.
Local Advisers and Consultants
- Centre for Environmental and Geographic Information Services (CEGIS) for various GIS applications;
- AC Nielsen Bangladesh Pty Ltd (AC Nielsen) for market studies;
- AME Consulting Pty Ltd for market analysis;
- Nature Conservation Management (NACOM) for biodiversity studies;
- Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) for water modelling and river systems studies;
- IUCN The World Conservation Union (IUCN) for legal review environmental studies;
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission, for geophysical logging and air quality testing;
- Falgu Sandhani for drilling support and advice;
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology for water testing;
- Bangladesh Centre for Advanced Studies for resettlement studies;
- Professor Matin of the Geology Department of Dhaka University for studying the potential for arsenic in water;
- Professor M M Hoque of Archaeology Department, Jahangirnagar University for archaeological studies.